The Don Ryan Center has the resources, partnerships and mentors to help small businesses navigate through this unprecedented time for local companies
In today’s unprecedented times, and in response to economic challenges facing businesses throughout the Lowcountry produced by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Don Ryan Center for Innovation has been appointed by the Town of Bluffton as the DRCI Small Business Concierge – expanding our mission and serving as a resource clearinghouse of local, state and federal resources.
Through the Town of Bluffton’s commitment to economic recovery, the DRCI Small Business Concierge was created to enable DRCI to put its resources to work, to help local businesses respond to the business disruption being faced today, and to provide them the resources they need to help plan for recovery.
- Assistance in helping businesses prioritize, reshape, communicate and maximize governmental policies and programs in preparing for the new normal of business
- Convenient flex space in the heart of the Bluffton business community
- Other business-building resources, including marketing/PR/branding support @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Pro bono assistance to help businesses navigate through legal questions and parameters facing businesses today (through partnership with local legal resources)
- Waived cost of rent at The Hub at Buckwalter Place – the new home of the Don Ryan Center for Innovation
- Waived membership fee for 12 months @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>